Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let the countdown begin...

seriously, time just seems to be flying by and all of a sudden our vacation is looming in front of me and coming closer... every single second...

one more week and we'll be heading off to our summer get-away to boracay on april 1-8, cebu 8-12 & bacolod 12-15. the kids are getting excited to get out of here and ride the airplane, go to the beach and see their relatives. First stop is boracay "the paradise island." ...it's will be a first time for me & my 2nd daughter since hubby & the eldest had been there twice already. for the 1st trip, i was pregnant for our 2nd & the hotel reservation can't be cancelled so the two went without me. for the 2nd, it was like a family reunion in my hubby's side and the baby is only 6mos that time. but this time, boracay here i come...

second stop is cebu "the queen city of the south." ...it's been 3 yrs since our last visit to my hubby's homeplace... cebu will always be a special place for me coz it's where our love story started. back then, we were batchmates in univ. of san carlos taking up bs chemical eng'g and a lot of beautiful memories were created during my stay there and i will always cherish those moments in my heart...

last stop is bacolod "the city of smiles." ...i miss my parents and my siblings. i'm so glad that i could see them again coz it's also about 3 yrs that i haven't visited my hometown. just more than an hour ride from bacolod is escalante city, the place where i grew up and where my childhood memories belong...

i'm really looking forward for this trip and i hope i will get to enjoy every minute of it...

1 comment:

win said...

sis...have a fun and wonderful vacation. I know you've been longing for this ..so you should start counting down your blessings. I know, you 've been so nice, that's why everything is pouring on you. Take care and don't forget to come back home ha...