Thursday, March 22, 2007

My life now...

i am so happy with my life now... i am blessed to have a wonderful life - good husband, 2 kids, our own house, cars, beautiful family, loving friends and everything else that i have now around me. although, i could say ours is just an average family and i got a simple & ordinary life but it is a life full of joys & love...of course, there are trials & hardships but it's what makes you strong...

at 41, i could say i am fulfilled and never been contented, and that most of my dreams came true. i only had simple dreams before and that is to finish college, have a job & have a family of my own. and it all happened to me already. although with my career, i never made it with a big success but nevertheless, i'm contented with what i only achieved. with my family, i only wish for good health always for us & longer life for me & my hubby so we still could support & guide our children...

even the ones that i never dreamt of having, like driving my own car (khit na medyo bulok na) and travels to different places... and when i think of those people who lives only in the streets, beg alms so they could buy food & work hard to earn a living, i could only think that i am one of those lucky ones to have been blessed with so much in life. maybe, that's what i am destined to be. though i know, it will never be that perfect but it's more than enough to be really grateful for. i couldn't ask for more...

No comments: